Sunday, June 19, 2011

Off-grid Mountain Somewhere






So Keith and I have been travelling in search of our Mountain retreat in BC or Alberta. There have been many pretty spots but none that compare to this setting. We love this place. Unfortunately they did not accept our offer :( It is everything I had envisioned and more. Five acres by a lake 5 minutes from town. Convenient but completely away from it all. Have it in my head how I would create upon it. Whites, creams, simple and rustic yet extremely considered. A very well maintained log home, an amazing fishing pond and gazeebo for outdoor dining, a chicken coup, a guest cottage, ultimate privacy, a clothes hanger, porches, and the most beautiful barn I have ever seen. The people that own this property have so much house pride and have created something amazing. Swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment