Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A pinch me moment




The other evening our neighbour and good friends, Brad and Bette Sterling invited us to dinner. Our combined homes are really just one big home. They are actually why Keith and I moved to Coast in the first place. Keith and Bette used to work together and we would visit them often. They have the most amazing orchard. It was a pinch me moment it was so beautiful. The top picture is the view taken from the middle of it. The plum tree has gone crazy. Bette and I looked up a bunch of yummy plum recipes to get us inspired. I'm trying to convince her to join the Fiddlehead Farmer's Market with me and bring her fruit. We also got brainstorming as they too operate a bed & breakfast called the Ocean Ridge Retreat. Combined we can accommodate 5 couples so we will probably do some joint marketing. I am so inspired right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment