Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Post Hotel



While I was writing my entry yesterday on the Dunton Hot Springs property it reminded me of one of my favourite trips Keith and I ever took. We attended the wedding of our friends Sue and Scott in Lake Louise at The Post Hotel. The setting is beautiful. The hotel itself is very understated like most Relais and Chateau properties are but something about this one is special (I am pretty sure the wedding also had something to do with it). I remember them having a great dining room and an incredible wine list. We stayed in one of the rooms but they also had riverside cabins that I remember wanting to return to. Of course you can stay in the famed Fairmont on Lake Louise but the Post is a little more discreet and private. Loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment